Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Happy Birthday to Me...

Today is my Birthday, but also my New Year. I decided that I was going to make one change this year (ok I really have many but that is for another post). From this year forward I would start my New Year on my birthday – Jan. 31st!

It’s 31 days after the official New Year, but without the pressure. This way I could celebrate with the best of them and then wake up on the 1st of January without the gripping feeling of panic that I needed to fulfill some sort of “New Year Resolution(s)” ~ granted that I don’t really make resolutions, but I still felt like the pressure was on.

So today…it’s Happy Birthday to me and Happy New Year. May the year bring me health, wealth, happiness, and new spirit of finding my purpose.

I feel like my spirit is asking to be explored more deeply. I’m not really sure what it’s trying to say, but I know that I beginning to listen to it again. I’m just not sure when I stopped listening? I pray that I have the strength to truly be awakened by it and to find the meaning of my “Personal Legend.” (The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho)

So…the journey begins.

Happy Trails…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When someone writes an post he/she maintains the plan of a user
in his/her mind that how a user can understand it. Therefore that's why this article is amazing. Thanks!
My web-site :: real online slot machines