Thursday, May 29, 2008

Where the heck...

Hello there-

It has been a while. After months of working to the bone on what you might call a 'live or die' type of project...I've finally landed back on solid ground. Now mind you that it really wasn't brain surgery we were doing, but they sure do make it feel that way. The intense drama that was at hand, you'd think that we went barreling into the skull, with no pain killers, to do vital damage. But now it is pass me and I'm back in full throttle mode.

The weather in the Northeast is turning for the good, which I can tell you after months of hibernation and vats of fat on my midsection, I'm very happy to see. What's not to like about stripping myself of the layer after layer of clothing to see my largely transformed body after months of eating and sleeping! It just inspires me to get out and run each morning and I have a million dollar island for sale in the South Pacific you would believe that one. (ahhaa) Really, in all sincerity, I'm so happy to just be able to open the windows and air the house out. It's a wonderful time! Go out and enjoy the weather.

I won’t keep you too long this time, but wanted to say hi and to tell you I’m back. If you received the Newsletter, hope you enjoy it. If you did not, please let me know.

Ciao~

No comments: