Today is the first day of Summer and what a beautiful way to start the season off. The sun is shining, with a warm whiffing breeze that just reminds me of lazy days soaking up the rays (with SPF applications, of course) and sitting pool side with a Margarita drink in one hand and a good book in the other. “Oh pool boy, could you rub this sunscreen on my thigh…hehehe” Oh, a girl can dream.
So, before you head out on your summer vacation or if you’re just hitting the nearest lake/beach, check out the list of Hot Summer Reads:
- A New Earth: Awakening to Your Life’s Purpose (Oprah’s Book Club) by Eckhart Tolle (Self-Help) **
- Sunday at Tiffany’s by James Patterson (Romance)
- The Art of Racing in the Rain by Garth Stein (Dog/Pet Lover’s)
- Good In Bed by Lauren Weisberg (Chick Lit) **
- Chasing Harry Winston: A Novel by Lauren Weisberger (Chick Lit)
- The Monster of
by Douglas Preston (Real Mystery/Murder) Florence
- Twilight (Book 1) by Stephanie Meyer (Adult Fit/Lit Vampires) **
- New Moon (Book 2) by Stephanie Meyer (SAB) **
- Eclipse (Book 3) by Stephanie Meyer (SAB) **
- Breaking Dawn (Book 4) by Stephanie Meyer (SAB)
- The Host: A Novel by Stephanie Meyer (New Fiction)
- The Beach House by Jane Green (Fic/Finding Your Way) *Getting
**I have read and I recommend the book with the ** at the end for your summer reads. For more details and summary of the stories, check them out at Amazon.com. If you have any that you want to tell us about, please reply to this blog or email me your list.
So, get out there and have some fun, enjoy a peaceful day in the sun reading something new and out of your norm, and tell us all about it.
Now I’m out of here…off to play in the Warm Summery Day! Ciao Bella~