Sunday, January 4, 2009

To My Grandma

Perhaps they are not stars,
but rather openings in Heaven
where the love of our lost ones
pour through and shine down upon us
to let us know they are happy.
~Eskimo Legend


I believe my grandma is happy now that she is with my grandpa and her daughter. I can only image the reunion that was bestowed to her on Christmas night. And even though I feel like I needed to say more to her, tell her that "I Loved Her" one more time, I know that she knows I did and still do. I'll be talking to her and I know that she will be listening, I'll just need to watch for the signs to tell me she heard me. And even if I don't see them, I know she will always be watching over me.

Miss you and I'll see you again one day. Love your granddaughter.












No comments: