Monday, March 21, 2011

Week 3 Begins...

Have to tell you I had to talk myself into my run this morning, but I pushed through it and got outside. Once there, the damp smell of dirt and the spring cleaning of rain from the night before made my heart sing. The only companions I had in the early morning sun was the earthworm that had crawled their way from deep within the earth to avoid being lost to the soft soil they call home. I had to dodge them while walking/running on the track. They actually gave me comfort and took my mind off the run because I had to keep an eye on them so I wouldn't squash them. Egads... I felt really good after and at peace. Free! 5w/6r/6w! Done...

BUT the doctor office visit today to their scale was not what I wanted to see! I could have sworn my scale at home was telling me the truth, but seems it had been lying to me this entire time. So I am not going to seek it out until I have a few more weeks of my training in tack. See if I forgive it anytime soon… BUT it gives me a little more motivation to keep getting out there ;-)

No comments: