Wednesday, August 15, 2007

18th Annual Crosby Family Reunion


The 18th Annual Family Reunion was a GREAT success. It was full of surprises and the fun never stopped. I have to say this was by far my favorite one. Just having Uncle Dale and Uncle Walt there, made it feel so much more important.

Uncle Dale came in the Wednesday before and it was so nice to have him stay with us. What a hoot he is. I learned so much more about my grandparents and the family that surrounded them. The stories that I heard and the memories of the past were so interesting and I can't wait to start reliving them in some of my writings.

Uncle Walt and Aunt Sharon were also a big surprise coming in. I think it was because of him and Uncle Dale that had so many of us took the walk this year and that is something I hope we keep doing every year. I had the best time taking all the photo's and capturing treasured moments-something I would like to do for each gathering.

Even though we didn't have as many people participate in the 50's theme this year, the one that did just went above and beyond the call of duty. Bunny, Bill, and Yvonne all dressed to the tee for the theme this year and the order of winners this year were Bunny 1st, Yvonne 2nd, and Bill 3rd-Congrats to them.

If you were not able to attend, know that you were missed and we hope that you can make it for the Christmas Party in December.

Love you all and until next time: Live Well, Love Much, and Laugh Often.
Katie

No comments: