Thursday, July 19, 2007

Intro and Welcome




Hello Family and Friends--I have decided to try out a blogging site for a bit. 1. to learn 2. to think about setting up for other blogs to discuss issues that are floating through my mind.

I hope that you will all join me and add to this. It's a way for us to communicate and get more people in our loop.

What has made me think about this is that I want to start a project. It's just brewing right now, but I'd love to start a community, such as this blog, to gather insight and research for Woman who are or have battled cancer and love to ride (horses). I'd love to gather stories and maybe put a book together with Pictures and Stories of these woman and their horses. There is a lot to be done and will take some time, but I hope that I can get all of your help with this.

Our Newsletter could become an online issue someday, but until then...let's see what this becomes.

Post whatever you like. Make this a forum for us to chat and learn more about each other and people around us.

Until next posting: Live Well, Laugh Often, Love Much

No comments: