Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Life is Good


Well Hello There Chickadees, sorry it has taken so long for me to climb aboard, but if you notice the picture to your left, by the time I get home from work and those two are done with me I can barely keep my eyes open let alone get on the computer! haha
Let me just say I think this is a cool idea and I hope we stay on top of it better than I did with my own, maybe this will get me going again on mine!! It's fun to be able to just go somewhere and let it all out to other people like yourself.
Its been a good summer, LIFE IS GOOD, and its been a long time since I've said that and I believe I am going to make it my little saying at the end of my emails, since that seems to be the new thing to do! haha Just hanging out our new house with my beautiful family, love my new position at work and enjoying my new gas hog, I mean car. Just need to start bothering the Grandma's a little more so Mommy and Daddy can go out to a movie or something! haha But hence the picture above again I am usually too tired for such fun! hahaha
Alright, well I am signing off and going to bed. Just wanted to make sure I made it in here tonight! Take care:)


Life is Good**

No comments: