Thursday, July 26, 2007

Luck of the Irish

Okay, Ya's Ya's.....it's Murder Mystery Dinner Party Time! I will share more details as they develop but the theme has been decided. Here is the Overview: The King of the Leprechauns has had his pot of gold stolen. Who was the devious thief? Was it one of the little people or one of the local Irish lads or lasses? Or was it Laoghaire - the High King? Saint Patrick himself is here to investigate. There are 10 characters. 5 men 5 women. There are a couple of Leprechauns, King, Queen, and others. I think this will be hilarious to see us dress up with this green Irish theme. My first target date was this fall but......maybe we should do it closer to St Patty's day, break up the winter like we usually do. I would like to extend the invite to: Mom, Elaine, Bunny, Katie, Jessica, Kathy, Frannie, Carol, Tina...and Sharon or my friend Mary. I'll need some subs just incase someone can't make it. Are you Ya's Ya's game???

No comments: